Monday, October 12, 2009

Top 5 Fat Burning Foods

Some foods make you fat, these 5 meals are hidden fat-burning foods.

This just in...

"...When I started I was 190 lbs, waist 35 inches, bench was 165lbs. I'm now 175 lbs, with a waist of 33 inches, and benching 225lbs..."

Mike, I have been following your workout plans from your ebook for past couple months. I wanted you to know that I have seen great results. When I started I was 190 lbs, waist 35 inches, bench was 165lbs.

I'm now 175 lbs, with a waist of 33 inches, and benching 225lbs. Your full body workouts are some of the best I've ever used. I'm also making much better food choices now based on your advice and staying away from the junk I used to have trouble with. Thanks for everything."

John P. Hembree, Sergeant, US Military


Click here and grab your FREE Fat Loss Report and Learn how John did it you can too

No comments:

Post a Comment